We have all had it. A long day at work, and your back starts groaning with aches. Joint and muscle pain can be miserable for the sufferer. It is so easy to hang your head in despair if you do not know how to treat it properly. Thankfully, there are several powerful tools you can employ to make muscle pain a thing of the past. They require a bit of planning, but it will make you a much happier individual than you were previously.
1. Walk or Bike to Work - Studies from multiple sources have shown that walking or biking to work can have a massive influence on your mood and well-being. When you are stuffed inside a car all day, it tends to lower your zest for life. Walking or biking to work makes your attitude chipper and your muscles bigger. After being in the office, the surge of hormones you get from moving your body is good for relaxing tense areas. Muscle pain relief comes when we take responsibility for our health. Many workplaces have accommodations for people who use alternative forms of transportation. Although you might be very used to driving a vehicle, remember how much the fuel, insurance, maintenance, and traffic is costing you, upwards of $9000/yr according to some estimates.
2. Eat Healthier - Diet does impact your overall muscle health, as surprising as that might seem. If you are eating the nutritional equivalent of cardboard, your muscles will begin to look and feel like cardboard. Good foods for muscle and joint health include apples, berries, nuts, carrots, kale, spinach, salmon, and onions, asparagus, and olive oil. Consume these regularly during the day to watch your ailments go away. You might feel that these are foods for the rabbit eater, yet please recall the reason why rabbits have fluffy fur. They eat much healthier than we do.
3. Get Outside - Joint pain can be a symptom of deeper psychological issues. Many of the body's common problems occur because we are not spending enough time outside enjoying nature. Your body has systems and hormones that are regulated by sunlight and natural air. If these things are not happening regularly, things will go haywire with your hormonal balance.
4. Contact a Specialist - Sometimes the issue is bad enough that it is worthwhile to contact a specialist. A chiropractor ice pack can work wonders if you have chronic muscle pain. Talk to a professional in the medical field to get additional tips that can help you make drastic changes. Recall that a professional may have a conflict of interest. They want to see you coming back. Have several people in different fields advising you. It is good to go to a medical doctor for diagnosis. The medical doctor can than refer you to a surgeon, chiropractor, or physical therapist. People who are smart understand that they cannot do things alone, which brings us to our next point.
5. Have a Team of Supporters - No one can grease a wheel that does not squeak. Be honest about your joint and muscle pain with your relatives. Humbly ask them questions about what helped them. Most people are more than willing to offer advice of variable quality. You can sift through what you hear and try some of their suggestions. You may find an ancient herbal remedy that someone's grandmother cooked up 200 years ago. Muscle pain cream is something that you can go shopping for at the store.
6. Stay Normal Weight - In our segmented and detail oriented Western culture, we sometimes forget that the human body is an interconnected organism. If one thing is failing, the other parts will start failing as well. If you are overweight, going on a weight loss regime is necessary to help remove joint pain. One of the first things you can try is eliminating refined grains and sugar from your diet. This causes a lot of the bloated body syndrome that you see people suffering from. Meats and fats, if consumed in excess, also contribute to overweight tendencies, which then contribute to joint pain. Cut the pounds, and start the next step.
7. Exercise Regularly - Frequent exercise is good. Extreme programs are not necessary. Try to at least get in a 30 minute walk a day. Doing this will pay big dividends when you are old. A machine that is not used tends to rust. The same is true of the human body. Have a friend that you go for walks with. This can be a coworker, spouse, or assistant. You will pass the time off, and you will be a much healthier person because of it.
8. Use Hot or Cold Packs - Both hot and cold packs can be used for a variety of ailments. Cold packs can be used when you have pain and swelling, toothaches, headaches, or to reduce fevers while a hot pack can be used to help reduce muscle Pain, sinusitis , and menstrual pain.
TrekProof Ice Packs can be microwaved for heat or placed in a freezer to become cold. Our Ice Packs come in packs of two with an adjustable strap so you can easily place it anywhere on your body while you move around. These Ice Packs can be found here: https://www.trekproof.com/products/premium-ice-pack-with-strap
These are just a few of the tips that experts recommend to remove muscle and joint pain. You must realize that your health is primarily up to you. Blaming our doctor or genetics for laziness is counterproductive. Once we make the decision to act, then we will benefit from the labor. Joints will function normally when they are used and repaired properly.